Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

African Violets and Gesneriads: A NEW Day of Gratitude and Love, 1 by TurtleChi

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright TurtleChi

In reply to: A NEW Day of Gratitude and Love

Forum: African Violets and Gesneriads

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of A NEW Day of Gratitude and Love
TurtleChi wrote:
They are AV's leaves that I believe you or Gail sent me... They have nice roots but no babies yet...
Poor Fred... He has had the poops now for 2 weeks.... We have wormed him two times already and my boss(the Vet) tells me he is ok and gaining pleanty of weight so not to worry but I hate it for him... He only weight 1.7 when we got him and this week at work he weight in at 4.7 so the poops are not hurting him but I feel for the little guy... I am going to send a picture and it is not a good one of her but this little lady is my heart... I have many animals and I love them all but this little lady is mine...LOL She was very sick about two months ago and we thought she may not live or have brain damage from the high fever and the convulson(sp really bad)LOL... But she pulled by like a trooper... I picked up a smoke for the first time in 17 years and am still puffing away... I will stop here soon but my head is not in the right mind as of yet... but I will do it....
Thanks for likeing my flowers and plants... Also for sending me the AV... I always say I hate AV's but I love those little plants you sent... You also sent me a varigated one and I am hopeing soon she will bloom for me... The one that is going to bloom next looks like there are two of them in the pot so maybe after it blooms I will try to seperate them...
Hugs,
Susan..
This is Rosa.. and her new coat...LOL