Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: December daily Weather, Tis the Season, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: December daily Weather, Tis the Season

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December daily Weather, Tis the Season
music2keep wrote:
Good Mornin'! This weather has turned crazy! It was 70 here yesterday! And it's still
Cloudy
61° Dew Point: 54
Wind Chill: 59
Humidity: 78
Wind: 12 W
Barometer: 30.29
Visibility: 10.0 mi.
Precip: 0 in.
Too warm for "baby Jesus" to be wrapped in swaddling clothing! JW is gonna be in his 1st play as baby Jesus next Sunday. He was really good for his first practice! He sucked his fist the whole time he was in the manger. :D

Gee, you all had some fog! I thought that ours was fairly thick, but I think some of you had us beat!
Pepper, Be careful out there! Sounds like some nasty weather! Try not to send the freezing rain this way...
Ric, You're quite inventive w/ your purchases. Some interesting stuff there...
Dyson, Are you getting any more of the rain? I'm getting close to an inch in the rain-o-meter. Too bad you didn't have a chance to get a pic of the DHC's sliding around...that would have been Great. Did you get the Metro fixed?
Marsue, that is quite an undertaking...planting all of those bulbs, but glad you have help! :D

Love all the Poinsetias! :D I just pitch them out, cuz I can't get the darn things to survive...even in my closet. I just go to the rescue squads Christmas party & win free ones. I'll need to take some pics of mine, when I get them set up today...on the piano.
Sharon, Your Christmas Cactus looks really Great! You'll have some really nice blooms on it! Can't wait to see....
Juri, Looks as if you're out in the river, floating on the ice! :-O Great Shots!
Ric,Sharon, Sally & Marsue, Thanks....that shot was taken last fall, when I had more time. :)
Sally, Thanks for the wishes...Nothing like a 2 hour math test! And it will only have about 15 problems on it! UGHHH.

The answer to the last trivia is...B
Staring at the Sun can will damage your eyes. But you can safely stare at the Moon as long as you like.

Todays trivia is...
Which of the following places has never hit 100 degrees?
a) Miami, FL
b) Portland, OR
c) Boston, MA
d) Minneapolis, MN

Have a Great Day! All!
Joey

(baby Jesus, in his Reindeer suit)