Photo by Melody

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
marsue wrote:
Joey: pretty cactus blooms. I'm guessing "C" for the trivia answer.
Se_eds: I echo what Kiska and Sharon said about your DH's service to his country: Thank you!
Kiska; great black and white photo. P.S. are "meese" dangerous to humans? I would think so just because of their great size.
Rann: can you get that foam plumber's insulation where you live? winterrobin in N.J. told me it was good to wrap aroung tree roses to protect them during the winter. Probably wouldn't work for regular roses, though, because of all the branches going every which way.

It's overcast here but warm: 60*F on my backporch at about 7:08 a.m. We may get some rain today--haven't had any in about 3 weeks and it is getting dry. Nothing compared to the drought in Georgia, Alabama and some of the places where some of you guys live. If you need rain, I pray that you will get it.

I took this photo a few minutes ago. These two trees are in the yard behind the house which is across the street from me. You may also notice the little tree that is growing up through the pampas grass in their front yard. I suppose they intend to let it keep growing. :o)