Photo by Melody

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! All! We have an ove-cast morning with rain last night!:D A much warmer night! With the killing frosts that we've had the last few days...it's time to bring in my Elephant Ears & store them.

Cloudy48°F
Feels like: 44°F
Barometer: 30.3 in
Dewpoint: 39°
Humidity: 71%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 8 mph SW
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

Deb, I'm dancing!....and I hope that you get some of this rain we are getting...we're supposed to get it thru Friday! :D Are those Elephant Ears? Such a Beautiful color! WOW!
Dyson? are you getting any of the rain?
Thanks, Sharon... I have no idea what that pretty little flower is. It's wild & down by the river. Your Marina! Pics! Wow! They keep getting better & Better! :D
Adina...I have Never seen cloud formations like that ! :D Wonderful! and Thanks for sharing! :D
Thanks, Kiska... Snow! :D & 'Meese'! I love the black & white effect! :D I'm glad to hear that the baby is still around....and at your house he will have plenty to eat! :D
Marsue...You've got some great color going on there! Some color is way better than 'none'! :D
Kelli, Wow! It really does cool down when you get some rain! :-O
Rann, please take care...and maybe with DH home you will be able to get a little more rest. :) The covers for the roses sounds very interesting. I don't have roses, but have been contemplating it...as they seem to be very hardy.

Todays trivia is...
What device do meteorologists use to measure relative humidity?
a) Anemometer
b) Barometer
c) Hygrometer
d) Radar

Have a Great Day! All! :D
Joey