Photo by Melody

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
music2keep wrote:
Good Evening All!
The temp is cooling off a bit. It's down to 41°, but we're to get down to 30°.

Yes Dyson...there is tourism! :D (you rascal!) The governor wanted to have our state logo to say "Open for Business", (makes us sound desperate) and changed it to that, but the populace voted to have it stay "Wild and Wonderful"...Tourism is the best business in the state. "No kneed to report..." LOL!
Thanks Marsue, You have a nice looking bed there! :D
Thanks Adina! That's a Great looking sunset pic! Between you & Sharon, I don't have to take any! :D
Kelli, Sorry about your Mimosa...I hope that it survives. I know around here it wouldn't. I think that they are gorgeous & anything that attracts hummers is #1 in my book! :D Your Pa. shots are absolutely Great! I think I know what those "pillars" are in the river. We have some here...they are old pillars that held the rail road tracks. I certainly hope that you don't get any more fires! :-O
Thanks Kiska! I guess I could share the little "critter" w/ ya! :D And your shot from January looks Great! I'm ready for the "white stuff"! :D
Thanks Sharon, Your shot from January looks Marvelous as well! It's so neat seeing both ends of the spectrum! :D And you're welcome for the "fix"! :D
Rann, Thanks. Your mom did a Great job on the costumes! :D So Cute!
Marylyn, Thanks! :D

The answer to the trivia is....B
Too see a rainbow, your back needs to be to the sun, and the sun needs to be low in the sky.

The color is about gone...

Good Nite All! :D
Joey

The