Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
MySharona wrote:
Marsue – I don’t know the type of philodendron. It’s still a young plant, so I’m not positive. If anyone knows, please advise! Your GS is darling! 40-0 – That’s quite a feat and he has an award to top it all off! Congratulations!
Kiska – I have several blooms going now, but I haven’t been able to take decent pics! It’s either too dark or the weather hasn’t been favorable to running outside to take a picture! Those are some tough looking shoes you wear! Not a surprise though. Anytime I think of cleats I think of Baseball!
Rann – Do you have to wear cleats in the snow as well?
Dyson – Have you figured out the camera yet?! Catfish dinner and we weren’t invited?! That’s not right! Sounds delicious!!
Marylyn – I d-mailed Kelli when we realized that she hadn’t been on-line for a couple of days. No response yet. I just pray that she is okay.

70.5 °F / 21.4 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 59 °F / 15 °C
Wind: 1.0 mph / 1.6 km/h / 0.4 m/s from the NNW
Wind Gust: 4.9 mph / 7.9 km/h
Pressure: 30.15 in / 1020.9 hPa (Steady)
Heat Index: 74 °F / 24 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Overcast 4500 ft / 1371 m

Tonight
Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Lows in the lower 60s inland...in the mid 60s coast. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

May I suggest that we set up a buddy contact list if disaster strikes one of our areas? We could give each other our phone numbers (via d-mail) so we can keep in contact. Let me know what y’all think. This is just dreadful not knowing what has happened to Kelli and Ric.

Clouds this morning

This message was edited Oct 27, 2007 8:12 PM