Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! We have a temp of 58° w/ many clouds & a stiff breeze. Our total rain fall was 6+ inches for a 3 day total! Yesterday morning I emptied the rain-o-meter, which measures 5+ inches (it was over flowing) & got another inch. :D

Dyson, I do believe that you have gotten your well back to full capacity! :D Glad the boys are OK!
Thanks, Marsue...Such an interesting pic! :D I feel sure that you're having fun at the "big game"!
Speaking of games...Emily went to Bluefield last night to the high school football game (last one of the regular season) & I got to "JW sit"! :D....She borrowed my car (more comfy) & ...we have deer damage! :-O But at least she is OK.
Sharon, Wow! ~ Your Mandevilla! :D And I'm really glad that you quit dancing! :D About that little pink (red) flower...Will it tollerate being outside in our winters? I have it in a pot & could bring it inside....just wondering, cuz we're supposed to get some frost tomorrow night. Lows will be in the low 30's!
E_B! Love that Pic! :D I wish I knew How you did it! Wonderful! :D How your son doing w/ his recovery & theropy?
Se_eds...sounds as if you are getting a rebirth of spring! Hope it doesn't frost too soon for ya!
Deb, Glad you finally got some rain, but hope that you'll get some more!

Dyson, you may have to go on the hunt again for Ric & Kelli!

Todays trivia is...
What do meteorologists measure on the Saffir-Simpson scale?
a) Hurricanes
b) Tornadoes
c) Wind Chill Temperature
d) Ozone Levels

Have a Great Day!
Joey