Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! :D Our temp is 58° & the rain-o-meter says 3 1/4! :D It was raining when I went to bed & it's still raining! And I have the cleanest dog in town! :D He normally doesn't like being rained on, but has been out playing in it....gone thru lots of towels playing the "towel dry game"! :D Se_eds said it right..."We are blessed".

Dyson, Do you have a rain guage? I certainly hope that you are getting the amount I'm getting....Last night up on Peters Mtn. 4" was reported.
Kiska, Thanks for taking that pic before it has a substancial amount of snow on it!
Rann, Looks like you have had plenty of the wet stuff & lots of Wind!, but winter coming tomorrow? :-O
Marylyn, I haven't seen puzzles like those before...LOL! Maybe you shouldn't have shown me! I worked on one for an hour last night! and I should have been studying my math! :D
Marsue, what is a lemon ice box pie? It sounds like something I would like.
Deb, I Love the Nandina! Gorgeous! And glad that you have gotten some rain as well..I didn't realize that you hadn't had much rain.....Hope that you get enough so you won't have to ration the water on your flowers! I had to do that, but only because I didn't have time to water everything, so I opted to water just the potted plants (and my one & only Azalea, which is trying to rebloom)

Edited to say..Sharon! I want to go with you!!!

The answer to the trivia is...C
"Heat Lightning" is just a folksy term for lightning that is so far away that you don't hear the thunder.

Have a Great Day! All!
Joey

This message was edited Oct 25, 2007 7:57 AM