Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
rannveig wrote:
Good morning! Lots of catching up to do - wonderful photos everyone!

The wind's blowing at 35 mph, gusting to 51 mph from the south it's raining and 50°F. We're supposed to get a big storm tomorrow and then it's supposed to cool down. Looks like the end of fall tomorrow and then winter's supposed to be here with frost and possibly snow on Saturday. Looks like next week will be cold so it seems winter will be settling in very soon ....... It's been blustery and wet all week, but the temp's been really nice. Not looking forward to the cold at all ..... :-S

Sharon - good thinking to ask about Kelli's area - so glad that she seems to be safe.

Deb- love the jack-o- lanterns. I'm gonna see if I find a pumpkin somewhere and make one for the girls since they're all excited about Halloween this year ;-)

Adina and Joey - gorgeous fall colors! :-)

Kiska - you're just ahead of me but according to the forecast it looks like things will be looking like that over here all too soon ;-) Looks very pretty but I'm getting spoiled with these 50°F temps .......... they feel so much nicer than 30°F! LOL

marsue - beautiful sunset :-)

Sharon - One of my regrets is not trying Key Lime Pie when in FL - I've heard so much about it ;-)

This photo was taken a few minutes ago in my front yard

Hope you all have a great day!

Rannveig