Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
MySharona wrote:
Kiska – We’re planning on flying then renting a car. DH loves to drive – I love to sightsee and take lots of pictures! We were looking at doing the Alaskan Railroad, but it looks like a day trip only. We’re still working out the kinks, but Palmer is definitely on! Great picture!
Jeoy – So glad you got a substantial amount of rain! It makes a difference. Love the mum – brilliant yellow!
Deb – You got rain too! YAY! Let me know if you want me to send you a true key lime pie! Or some key limes so you can make your own! Not a problem! Have you been on the passion vine forum? The Nandina is gorgeous – love the color!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/passifloras/all/
Marsue – don’t you love it when the sky turns all pinks and blues? Very pretty sunset.
Se_eds – Congrats on the rain you received as well! We are blessed.
Dyson – Can I stop dancing now? LOL! Congrats on your rainfall as well!
Kelli - We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

63.9 °F / 17.7 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 57 °F / 14 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 29.88 in / 1011.7 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 9.0 miles / 14.5 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 8000 ft / 2438 m
Mostly Cloudy 20000 ft / 6096 m

Today
Patchy fog early in the morning. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 5 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon.

I am LOVING this weather! We're in store for more rain today. I'm praying everyone get the rain they need. Break in the rain yesterday.