Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
MySharona wrote:
Marsue – Glad you got some sunshine! That’s a pretty spot in the lawn. Pull up a chair, have a glass of wine (or whatever) and enjoy the skies!
Dyson – Linux = hfruiqytuhaghjah – (supposed to be Greek to me)! LOL!! I’m clueless when it comes to drives! Did Sue want Lemon cake after dinner? I’m the same way with a “true” Key Lime Pie! It’s mine, mine, mine!! LOL!! I truly hope you hear from your sons soon.
Joey – Thanks! YAY! Rain!! Here’s hoping you get lots more in small doses! Thanks for the link to the puzzles! I LOVE puzzles! Your Fall pics are beeeeyouuuteeeful!
Sidney – So glad you found that post on the CA thread. I was at work and couldn’t check it. I miss Kelli and her dry (no pun intended) humor…still praying for her.
Adina – The storm ended up being not as bad as it looked. Lots of rain, but no “punch” to it. Your Fall pics are gorgeous too! We’re praying for your friend too.
Kiska – I took a pretty nasty fall a couple of years ago. Wish I’d had cleats on then – I still have pains in certain areas resulting from that fall. CLEATS are good! DH and I are tentatively planning a trip to AK around July (esp the Palmer area)! I’m very excited! I’ll have lots of questions for you in the coming months! I can’t wait to see your area and the majestic Mantuska!
Marylyn – So glad your bunny’s appt went well. Hopefully she won’t have to undergo anything major.

67.1 °F / 19.5 °C YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! LOL!
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64 °F / 18 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 29.82 in / 1009.7 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 7.0 miles / 11.3 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 900 ft / 274 m
Scattered Clouds 2500 ft / 762 m
Mostly Cloudy 4500 ft / 1371 m

Now
Scattered showers and patchy light rain was located from Interstate 75 in southern Marion County to Putnam Hall and Spuds. Through 645 PM...this activity will move north northeast at 20 miles per hour toward Ocala...Orange Springs...Interlachen...Palatka...and the Interstate 95 corridor west of St Augustine. Rainfall amounts will be light...mostly less than a tenth of an inch.

Tonight
Mostly cloudy until midnight then becoming partly cloudy. Cooler. Showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Northwest winds 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

More clouds