Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
music2keep wrote:
Helluu! Everybody! It's been a really nice, gloomy day! :D The temp at noon was 57* & it did some sprinkling off and on all day. We're supposed to get more tonight & tomorrow, with more predicted for the rest of the week (thru Friday)! :D I was gonna try to get some fall pics today, but forgot to put the batteries in the camera (again). They're in there now, so will take rain drop pics, too! :D

Thanks, everybody...! JW is a real sweetie...he has learned to laugh out loud! :D So much Fun! :D I'm hoping that Emily can download the pics from her c-phone so I can share them with you all. :D He likes "sporting" her sunglasses! :D

Sally, Glad to "see" you back! :D Your yard is looking really good! (love the red!) & the new garden patch will look good when you get it finished next spring...Do you know what you will plant in it? Your yard is so GREEN! (don't mind me...I'm just envious...what grass I do have is brown)
Deb, Love the "punkins"! We go tomorrow to pick out ours.
Kiska, Your butterfly is covered! I have brought most of my flowers indoors (except for the mums), now I'm waiting for you to send down some snow! :D
Sharon, the kitties look cozy! :D
Pepper, Glad that you got in a nap...around here we call a "cat-nap" a "power-nap".
Adina! Looks as if you have what I call "blustery" weather...chilly & very, very windy! :-O
Dyson, Have you gotten any rain today? :D I'm worried for Kelli, too.

The answer to the days trivia is...C
Hot air rises because it is lighter. Clouds are in the sky because water vapor is actually lighter than air.

Have a Good Nite....
Joey