European Gardening: Lidl, 1 by Evert

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Evert

Subject: Lidl

Forum: European Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Lidl
Evert wrote:
Well, I know Lidl has worked for a few years in other European countries already... Well, they started building their markets to Finland 2 years ago too. Last thursday they opened one in Mankkaa, Espoo, about 7-8 km from us. We visited there with my dad today, it was full of people and it was so cheap! We didn't buy anything, we went to our favourite shop 2 km away from there and it was pretty silent there. Everyone were in Lidl ;) I wouldn't like to go there in the Christmas time. :}

Everything is pretty expensive in Finland, we have one of the highest prices in the Europe, especially petrol is expensive, 1,05-1,20 €/litre. Lidl is very cheap shop compared to normal Finnish markets, 6 bottles of "Lidl Coke" was only 1,69 €! OMG... I must go buying something there tomorrow ;)

And the best thing is, they are building the Finland's biggest Lidl 3 km from us :D

For the first time I visited in Lidl in Flensburg, Germany. It was bigger than ours, and they sell wines and spirits there too. Ordinary shops aren't allowed to sell wines or spirits here, they must be bought from Alko http://ww.alko.fi