Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: PLANT & SEED SWAP. ( within Australia only ), 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: PLANT & SEED SWAP. ( within Australia only )

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of PLANT & SEED SWAP. ( within Australia only )
weed_woman wrote:
Hi All! Thanks for the treasures so far, and Sunset, I think I replied to your Dmail, I will check, but I put a postal address in (I think) and like I said, I will be a good parent to all your orphan babies! I'm having a midlife crisis and am enjoying getting parcels! It cheers me up no end! So thanks to KK and Chrissy for their contributions to my horticultural experience. I planted the succulents and tomorrow is Seed sowing day, although I need to research a couple of things tonight regarding the best techniques and soil mix e.t.c. I may be able to get some Shining Burrawang seed (Microsamia, possibly communis. I can include some pics of the parent plant for further ID), if anyone is interested, but not in any great quantity. Also my lettuce will go to seed over the next few weeks to a month, and although I don't know the variety, they come from an organic source and self seed very well! I've posted a pic which some of you may have seen already. You know the drill, Dmail if interested.