Photo by Melody

Caudiciforms: YELLOW ADENIUM OBESUM (FINALLY !!!), AND MORE :), 1 by seraphine

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright seraphine

In reply to: YELLOW ADENIUM OBESUM (FINALLY !!!), AND MORE :)

Forum: Caudiciforms

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of YELLOW ADENIUM OBESUM (FINALLY !!!), AND MORE :)
seraphine wrote:
Thank you for the information you all. I'll just do the same to my adeniums. I hope mine don't have problem with the winter. This plant has been one of my favorite since I was in in Indonesia. I don't have to worry about the winter there though.
I'm so glad to find people who live in colder climate and having no problem at all with the winter. I did worry a lot about whether my adeniums will survive the winter or not (but doesn't really stop me from buying more and more...LOL:))

I'm currently listing some adeniums in ebay, including the yellow one, in case any of you interested. Everytime I order some of the newest cultivar I always have to order at least 3 plants of the same cultivar and have to be in the waiting list for 3 weeks to 3 months to finally get them. One of those plants will go to my personal collection and one go to my parent's personal collection. I have one left for each of those cultivars that I'm currently selling in ebay. Just search for the auctions by the user orcguy.

And here I attach the picture of the last new adenium that I recently got. This cultivar called "The Peach".