Photo by Melody

Weather: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather #III  Summer's winding down!!!
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! Cooler and drier air will build our way today and tonight as high pressure moves in behind the front. We cannot rule out a stray shower or two through the afternoon as a band of energy swings through today, although most of us will remain dry and see decreasing cloud cover. Highs today will be in the upper 70s and lower 80s with clear to partly cloudy skies overnight. At the moment the temp is 68* & I'm hoping some rain shows up. I was all around us yesterday...maybe today will be our turn.

Sharon, that sounds almost chilly for FL. But those pretty clouds would make up for it. :D
Rann, That is a great shot of Selma squinting. :-) It 's amazing (& great contrast) how the sky is so dark & the water so white & foamy!
Dyson, I hope we get those 40% chance of showers! Are you allowed to get outside at all? How did the "stitch pullin" go?

Today's trivia is...
Wind is the most noticeable factor in this city's weather, a factor made more conspicuous by the flatness of the local terrain. The winter brings chilly north or northwest winds as well as periods of rain, freezing rain, and snow. Which city is it?
a) Las Vegas, NV
b) Albuquerque, NM
c) Wichita, KS
d) Phoenix, AZ

Have a Great Day All! :D
Joey