Photo by Melody

Weather: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!, 1 by kiska

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiska

In reply to: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather #III  Summer's winding down!!!
kiska wrote:
8:30pm~~ 56* daylight but mostly cloudy. No wind~~
Perhaps it's good morning to some of you ~~ adina and rann?
Blooms~ thanks - glad to see that you're happy with 98* - ohmygosh that's gotta be tough to take.
Dyson - I know it's dark there as I write in the daylight - get well soon but take it easy, too.
Ric - Bet that one tomato would be a good start for a jar of sauce by itself..wow that's huge. And, 100 is not too bad?:)) ok
Adina - hope to see photos after you get home..sounds great.
Rann - I'll keep Iceland in mind when we return to Seward in 2 weeks..
The rose is wonderful - fragrant?
MySharona - a quick re-read I see that you didn't mean "green tomatoes", just kidding, just can't get the thinking....
Thanks, it wasn't too bad in the rain, there was no wind and the rain wasn't a heavy rain. 90 again for your area - must be nice to go to the beach...the photos are wonderful.
DebinSC ~~nice miracle inch you've captured; bet you poured out onto a plant after the photo:))
Pattischell - that's funny ~~ the mom and this year's calf came through late one afternoon while our guests were here and we all watched as they ate their way around the yard and garden. There's not a lot left after the last time they came through, but they nibbeled away at leaves and branches.
Music2Keep~~ Thanks - a few photos more to share:)) It's hard to imagine volunteer snap dragons; how nice.
Sugarweed - bet the coleus garden is going strong now; must be very pretty, too. Nice photo for the thread starter - love the combination.
My sister took this during their visit here.
Kiska

This message was edited Aug 24, 2007 5:57 AM