Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: August Daily Weather, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: August Daily Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather
MySharona wrote:
Pepper – Your weather is just like ours! HHH…
Marylyn – I haven’t seen either of them around lately. I sent a d-mail to both.
Kelli – Looks like you had a great time go to and being at the fair. I love trains. Mmmmm lima beans!
Se_eds and Early – I hope y’all get some much needed rain soon.
Kiska – Looks like you’re in luck this year with the cherry tomatoes! Mine have produced some this year, better than last year.
Joey – I’m going with A. It does like very hazy in the picture. Garrett has done a really good job on the Jeep – looks great! And Erin is gorgeous! The pic of her and hubby is amazing! Such a beautiful setting for a wedding!
Sidney – you’ve been busy! You have a real talent for putting potted plants together – very pretty.
Joey - City workers putting order back to what they destroyed? Not here they don’t and I think it’s really “sorry” of them. We’re lucky if they actually put dirt back where they dug. You have no idea how lucky you are.
Kiska – Never fear Holly’s here!! She’s as fearless our Isaboo! Beautiful pictures!

92.8 °F / 33 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 60 °F / 16 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.06 in / 1017.8 hPa (Steady)
Heat Index: 92 °F / 33 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 12 out of 16
Clouds: Few 4000 ft / 1219 m

Rest of Today
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 90s inland... in the lower 90s coast. West winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent. Heat index readings 101 to 106.

Love the heat index... :P

Joey I finally got a picture of a hummingbird!