Photo by Melody

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: How I Remain Impoverished...., 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: How I Remain Impoverished....

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of How I Remain Impoverished....
plantladylin wrote:
GH .... AMAZING plants! I Love that Stephanotis, that's been one on my wish list forever! We never seen them for sale down here in Garden Centers. One of these days I will break down and order one!

Greykoala: I think you actually have two different plants in the one pot ..... that's why you have two colors. Down here the nurseries grow them that way. I bought two or three Bougie's this past Spring and one of the pots I divided the plants up and one pot had all pink while another had the colors of yours above .... two separate plants. I ended up planting a large container with both colors in it. The one with deep pink flowers has variegated leaves and the one with the light pink/whitish flower has solid green leaves. Not as full of blooms right now as it was about a month ago ... I think it's because we've had lots of rain every day and it prefers to be on the dry side. Here's a pic I just went out and took: