Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 1 by kiska

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiska

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
kiska wrote:
67*F. 1:30pm, sunny w/clouds moving in...hoping for rain. Like w/Rann/Iceland, the rain has been far and few between. July is normally the rainy month, so perhaps it's going to be.
Rann - the lupine is beginning to bloom here, too. I also thought the white looks like Queen Anne's Lace. The girls look so pretty among the flowers.
soulgardenlove - sorry to hear that the coyotes are killing pets; how very upsetting it would be.
m2k - did it rain a bit more? Love the photo; looks a happy place to be a trout or, the trout-keeper:))
rj - great advice about flying; anymore, if I can't get a direct from Anchorage to ----, I really hate to go. Alaska Airlines will begin direct to Hawaii this fall-sure will be great.
Dyson - sure looks great weather-wise for you - are you in too much pain to be out more?
Sidney - did the rains come your way?
MySharona - Canna Lily? going to be very pretty, no matter what it is. The baby moose was along the road a few days ago in the boggy area getting a drink. Didn't see mom, but she must have been nearby.
se_eds - so glad it's cooler and has rained. The lily is just beautiful.
Can't recall if I've posted this before, but don't dare check now and lose this..
Gdaughter/ hide/seek in the rhubarb.
Kiska