Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
MySharona wrote:
Kiska – Your lilac is amazing. I’ve never seen one so large and can only imagine the scent!
Blooms – Where have you been?! Good to see you and your flowers!
Dyson – How’s it going? Has your weather turned crazy for you? No rain in a long time and lots of heat. The fire that started in Waycross, GA is still going. Over 500,00 acres have burned.
RJ- That doesn’t sound good. Has the weather cleared yet?
Susan – OMG – that’s awful. It’s the first I’ve heard of any water sources drying. Prayers heading your way.
Adina – I’m just so glad that your Mom is doing better. Prayer works! Love the moon pictures!
Kelli – Ahh the blueberries. I may have had to eat just a couple for the flavor of fresh fruit off the vine! Wonderful pictures. I really hate seeing how dry it is there. It’s just not what I see in my mind when I think of CA. Doing rain dances for you too (can't hurt)!
Joey - Glad you got rain and the fish are happy! See rain dances work too!

Yeah it's still hot :P
90.7 °F / 32 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 68 °F / 20 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 7.4 mph / 11 km/h
Pressure: 30.12 in / 1019.9 hPa(Falling)
Heat Index: 79 °F / 26 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 3000 ft / 914 m

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s inland...in the mid 70s coast. East winds 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 20 percent.