Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
music2keep wrote:
Good Mornin! It's 62* this damp mornin'. We got a little more rain last night. Thunderstorms are predicted to start at noon, with heavy rain (3/4-1") at times. :D I hope the trout farm gets some. We have had this little "smidgion" of rain at the house, but the Trout Lodge (4 miles away - as the crow flies) hasn't had any. Everything is turnin' brown & the fish are sufferin'. If it doesn't rain up there soon, we could be in for some big trouble.

Sharon, Keep those beach pictures comin! Love them... :D
Sally, I have been watching Texas & their flooding, but I had no idea! that you were getting it too! :-O Take care!
Adina! I Love the Collage! Great! (More prayers for your mom...)
Kiska, the play house looks like loads of fun! :D I Love the rose! My granny had one just like that many years ago....Smells Soooo Good! :D
Pepper, such a "Cute, Curly, Kittie!" :D
Marylyn, I hope that you're not getting flooded, like I have seen on the TV! And your DH took A great Night sky pic! Wow!
Deb, is that a Black Eyed Susan? Nice surprise! ;)
Ric, Glad you finally got some rain! and some AC for some easy "snoozin"! :D
Betty! I Hope & Pray the wind has died down! :-O Take Care!
Susan! I am praying that you get the needed rain; & will do a little rain dance, too!

The trivia for the day is....
What is the largest river to dry up in the world?
a) Nile
b) Amazon
c) Yellow River, China
d) Danube

Have a Great Day! All!
Joey