Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 1 by soulgardenlove

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright soulgardenlove

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
soulgardenlove wrote:
Forgive me Sidney for crashing your thread..I just need a place to complain and hope God reads this thread.

Yesterday on GMA, I saw how it is raining sheets over central US and they are having extreme flooding and they showed how they had to resque two girls from their car that was about to get swept away in a current.

Here, in my part of GA, if I few drops hit my windswield while I'm driving, my heart starts to get joyous only to be let down with the knowledge that it was the winshield cleaner bouncing off another persons car. I can't say my garden looks bad.. it doesn't look bad.. I have irrigation and I spend lots of time watering in the parts that aren't irrigated on my legal day to water... Yes I do have days where it is illegal to water and the water parols make it a point to admire my garden repeadedly on those days. It's not just about the gardens, but the lakes and streams are very low here as well and that effects lots of other things.. We will be getting a well dug soon, and that will alow me to water as needed with no restrictions, however, I just wish to heaven that it would rain already. It did this last year, and then June started to shape up and rain... still nothing here.

Grass lawns are brown. :(

Thanks for letting me vent!

Susan