Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 1 by kiska

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiska

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
kiska wrote:
54*F ~~smoke filled sky this morning as the fire down on the Kenai is now at 20,000 acres; even though it's a couple of hundred miles from here, smoke is drifting over the Inlet and coming this way. The other 2 fires are NW of here and growing as well.
Rann - loved the sunset - I was up at 12:30 this morning but the smoke was then beginning to settle in. The sky was a light pink at that time. I imagine the rhubarb grows well there.
MySharona - Thanks, we've learned to love it and use it in many ways. Even as large as it gets, it remains tasty. Pretty cute critters coming to the new buffet.
henryr10 - the kids love to play w/leaves after we harvest; love the idea of concrete casting. Might just have to do it.
m2k - Thanks, she and brother spent the night so parents could set up and set out the garage sale stuff. Love the hen/chicks. My mom had them, too. Have a wonderful day ~~ (A)
Marylyn_TX - interesting differences around the country. Good reason to stay indoors till it cools down. How early do you need to be out before it "warms up"?
Smoke this morning at 6am.
Kiska