Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
music2keep wrote:
Good Evening All! :D We had a glorious day here with a hi of 84*. A little warm, but no humidity...so it was Extremely nice! :D

Thanx Everybody! :D I was trying not to brag too much...just couldn't contain myself! :D
Sidney, 16 hours of the 19 were Aquaculture, so yes I loved them all. I be a "fish farmer" ;)
Kiska, That is mighty Hot! for up there...I bet you were cookin'! :-0 But the Butte pic tends to make the heat seem far away! ;) And Neat Apple Blossoms. :)
Kelli, that is the prettiest color on your iris, So Rich! :D
LOL! Dyson! :D How long have you been outside? :D Get some SSS (Avon) that should take care of ya! :D Plus! it will make you "smell"! :D LOL!
Sharon, I willl probably never do it again. I have to take a Math class (Tech-Math) yet & that will be my down fall. I wish that I could skip it or con someone into taking it for me, but ... oh well.

The trivia answer is....B.
Marylyn, you should go with your gut instinct. ;) Cardinals in the damp! :D Mighty cute.

Well, gotta go study...Later.
Joey