Photo by Melody

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
billyporter wrote:
Kelli, that is a gorgeous sunset! We never have skies that color. I do appreciate our pink, apricot and lavender colors tho.

Ric, same weather here. I get ''depressed'' when the rain goes around us. We aren't hurting, but I want it before we are!

Pepper, I was all set to taste those ribs, but now I can taste the charcoal :)) Oh, the power of suggestion :))

Kiska, I'd love to smell lilacs again. Our's are done in early May. I planted a current this year. Ribes odoratum. The yellow flowers smell good in the spring, but I'm not sure how edible the berries will be.

Joey, I love raspberries! The garden escapes are ripening around here and the blackberrys will be next. Right now I'm eating mulberries. I love to graze :)) I have been tending the rosebed and many others!! Love the green and white! So clean looking!

Thanks Sharon, nice shot of the heron and egret! Laughing over your ''almost fell off my bike.'' Aren't flowers great!

Marylyn, glad your DH likes his job. I'm trying to figure out what they serve at a Mexican seafood place. ?

Adina, I love moon pictures! I think they're special!

Dyson, we've had some nice looking thunderheads that passed over, got a hard rain, and thunder after it was all over.

So far 1/10th and I hope we still get the 6:00 pm rain they ''promised'' earlier. 78* and a cool breeze. Grey and no more rain yet :((

I've had bees in the birdbaths every day this spring.