Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Michigan Gardening: Is it hot enough for ya?, 1 by Loon

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Loon

Subject: Is it hot enough for ya?

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Is it hot enough for ya?
Loon wrote:
What a difference a couple days makes!! From frost to swealtering. I'm not sure of the exact temp here in AuGres but it sure felt like 90 or close to it. I bet my tomatoes and pepper plants are loving it. I got the whole vegetable garden planted with hubbys help. He's on vacation this week. Whatever was left over I donated to the neighbor down the road...........including the flat of mystery vegetable that Vern can't remember what he bought and no sticker on it. ha ha ha

We stretched a million miles of hose out to the veggie garden to do a little watering. I'm hoping my son the plumber will have time to put me in another outside hose spigot so I can water the flowers around the house with it instead of disconnecting the hose out to the garden.

Enjoy the nice weather. It's almost June and summer is short. We have a newborn fawn out in our field. It is so little and cute. It stays hidden in the grass but we spotted it getting up to stretch it's legs from time to time. The hummingbirds were buzzing me in my orange top yesterday reminding me to put my feeders up so I did. They're happy campers now. :)

How are your plants and everything doing? Treeclimber (Kathy) mailed me my Christmas gift........4 clumps of the most beautiful and health daylilies! I have them in the ground and they are so very happy. Thanks Kathy!!

I'm posting a pic of my little granddaughter that we spent some time with today at our house. She will be 1 on June 2. She keeps us busy. Hubby has passed out in the recliner from exhaustion trying to keep up with her.

Happy Gardening everyone!!

Brenda