Photo by Melody

Weather: Daily weather for MayII, PLAYTIME in the GARDEN!!!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: Daily weather for MayII, PLAYTIME in the GARDEN!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Daily weather for MayII,  PLAYTIME in the GARDEN!!!
MySharona wrote:
Hi everyone! We made it back to Paradise yesterday - exhausted. We got a lot of family visiting in in a short period of time. I’m worn out, but now I must tidy the house, do the laundry, etc. :P It wasn’t supposed to get cold, but it did. So I spent most of the trip in a borrowed jacket and new jeans!

We did manage to do some sightseeing. I went to Raccoon State Park and walked the Wild Flower Trail. Very pretty and, of course, I took a million pictures! I won’t bore y’all with all of them!

There are so many great pictures posted! Looks like everyone had a great weekend. Kiska – Nice to “see” you and your DH! I know you are thrilled to see the snow melt and see that lovely green popping out!
Sidney – Beautiful sunset. So glad you’ll make it home this week. I know you are looking forward to getting some rest.
Sally – Your garden looks great! I can’t wait to see all your new plants. “Buffalo gnat”? That sounds scary! Do you have to wear helmets when they show up?!! I just told my DH about the BG’s – he cracked up then started flapping his arms and blowing raspberries! "coming in for a landing - watch out" blllleeeepphhh!! He's a goofball!
Tigpie – So glad the wildfire was put out quickly. Your neighbor is very lucky you saw the fire.
Joey – your iris is gorgeous. I’ve never seen one that color.
Pepper – Your iris is gorgeous too! How is the flooding in your area? I’ve been out of touch the last couple of days!

63.7 °F / 17.6 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 56 °F / 13 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 2000 ft / 609 m
Scattered Clouds 25000 ft / 7620 m

Today
Partly cloudy. High 82 coast. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

We're supposed to get some rain tomorrow - I really hope we do.

My SIL's property - she lives in Clinton, PA