Photo by Melody

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: DG is causing me to rethink the beauty in all plants, 1 by gessiegail

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gessiegail

In reply to: DG is causing me to rethink the beauty in all plants

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of DG is causing me to rethink the beauty in all plants
gessiegail wrote:
Talk about babies....Lin, you are toooooo good!!! Not only did she send me this many house plants that she rooted, but she sent the information printed out as to what they are and their needs. People like you who are so efficient make me feel more than just a "senior moment" or two!!! Thanks soooo much.
Listed are the following plants (just too exciting):
Philodendron 'Brasil',Begonia 'Orange Rubra' (my very favorite and I don't have one),Dragonwing Begonia 'Benigo', Earth Star 'Pink Starlite' (never even owned one),Dracaena marginata 'Tricolor', Chinese Evergreen,Sansevieria, Red Dragon Flower, Heurnia, Split Leaf Philodendron 'Leichtlinii',Peace Lily 'Petite Spath',Kangaroo Paw Fern, (never even heard of this one), and an Arrowhead Vine!!!!
Do ya think you sent enough.....now the challenge is on to match your houseplants (better get started looking around this house and porch, patio, etc)
gail
P.S. Lin, I have been ordering for 20 years from Glass House Works in Ohio...right now I am waiting on many many plants that won't get here until May.....pretty much begonias, coleus, barleria, and other tropical. I don't get discouraged at their rating in the Garden Watch...I love them.
http://www.glasshouseworks.com