Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Georgia Gardening: Your frugal favorite or local garden statuary store??, 1 by soulgardenlove

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright soulgardenlove

In reply to: Your frugal favorite or local garden statuary store??

Forum: Georgia Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Your frugal favorite or local garden statuary store??
soulgardenlove wrote:
Bloomin..that little nursery that was on the left side of the road going up to lake Arrowhead in your neck of the woods.. When they went out of business, I told my father in law that I was very interested in buying one of the greenhouses they had on the property. He was nice enough to go see for me and those particular ones had already been sold, but he was told they had some bigger ones back at the house so he went there and he told me they were so huge they would've taken up the whole yard and I was like ya?? and?? :)!! Didn't get it, but oh well.. just thought of it with you being up there and all. :) you didn't own that place did ja?

How far away is it from Cartersville Medical Center?? I drove up to Carters lake about 3 weeks ago and I'm pretty sure that's what I passed.. medical Center is on the left hand side going north right?? I don't recal seeing a statuary store on the main road?? I saw a huge tractor place on the right going up and noticed all the John Deeres and such.. I remember seeing this big county.. maybe a western type mall place off to the left and my husband said it was a big deal up there. is it in there? It had a guys name in the name??

Thanks so much. I'll be going up that way again and I'd love to know if you could share :)

gee.. it would appear that I'm going to be doing the north GA statuary tour here. :)

Susan

This message was edited Feb 24, 2007 8:15 PM