Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: January's Daily Weather # V, Wet, wacky and almost gone., 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: January's Daily Weather # V, Wet, wacky and almost gone.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  January's Daily Weather # V, Wet, wacky and almost gone.
MySharona wrote:
Kiska – gorgeous sky picture!! What mountain is that in the background of the 2nd beautiful picture?!
Blooms – I absolutely love riding my bike in the greenway. I was telling Deb that everyone who is there whispers. You just never know what you are going to see around the next corner. Also, Sidney is right, we are as north as you can get and still be in Florida. I now have to go to the store to get an orange…you’re killin’ me! I’ll bet that was fun watching the otters play!
Kelli – yeah – wind chill does add the dramatic!! It was cooooold!! I love the names of your fish – hysterical – fat elvis! LOL!!! Isn’t it amazing when everything turns all yellows and golds?! Great pictures!
Ohhhh, Kelli – you got rain!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! The doves are awesome! Great picture! (I need to get a tripod too!)
Billy – I always wondered what hoarfrost looked like – pretty picture!
Julie’s baby is a sweetie!

Wednesday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chills 28 to 33 in the morning.

Heading into the norm or us as well. Like Marylin's and Deb's. 50's tomorrow - low 70's next 2 days then cold again!

Live Oak at the end of the greenway. They don't grow very tall...they get very wide, amazingly pretty trees.

This message was edited Jan 30, 2007 7:31 PM