Photo by Melody

Weather: Decembers daily weather, Ho, Ho, Ho is near!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: Decembers daily weather, Ho, Ho, Ho is near!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Decembers daily weather, Ho, Ho, Ho is near!
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning All! It's 29*& Dark.

Sharon the morning sky is beautiful & has a peaceful look to it & that butterfly! :-D
Deb, Now that's what I call a mid-air collision! You were certainly there at the right time!
Rannveig, those 2 little beauties would make the "Hallmark" card! Maybe you could go into the business to make extra dough. They do pose pretty...it seems so ...reverent.
E_B that is a great shot of the geese.
Kiska, Sheila looks kind of perplexed or she's wondering why you're not following her. That's an odd effect...the ash on the snow.
Jazz, do ya think you would regret the move come summer? You would be more use the cooler climes.:-D

Marylyn, Thanx for the big compliment! I am plenty old enough to have an daughter that's 25. I was more than that when I had her....and that's all the info you're sqeezin' out of me! :-D
The party was a "hoot" & we did do heaps of laughing. But one thing that she said..."Just think! Now my car ins. will go down, some". That made me a little sad...when they loose the child-like thoughts & think of "grown-up" thoughts. Where has the time gone!?

Well, I've got 2 finals today...must prepare some more....
Have a Great Day All!

Joey

I wonder where she learned this!