Weather: December's Daily Weather, 1 by DebinSC

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DebinSC

In reply to: December's Daily Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December's Daily Weather
DebinSC wrote:
Hello all: Just spent a while catching up!
Sharon: this was the first time in years that the shuttle launch would've been visible from up here..but alas, no launch. I think they said it probably won' t til Sat? On my way to work this morning there was a huge moon! I thought, 'Darn-Sharon would get a photo if she were seeing this." I forgot my camera tho.

Kiska: your photos make me shiver but what a beautiful place your live in!
Rann: I've done some pretty hefty gardening jobs in 90+ heat and humidity. I guess that's the advantage of being a thin blooded southerner. I'm so used to it. Cold is so unusual that it bothers me the whole time I'm out in it! All relative. Nice sunrise, by the way.
Joey: My version is that if the a/c goes out you probly won't die, but without heat, it'd be easy to freeze to death! I think cold just seems to have this sort of life threatening edge to it that heat doesn't.

Enough of that-Hey Jazz: U can talk to us zone 8 and 9'ers for a few days anyway. We didn't get near 50 today! Course, looks like you might join the over 50 (degrees) club afterall! :)
Pixie: I love your snow-covered trees. Like a Christmas card!

Mid teens forecast tonight. When it gets cold, I imagine myself in this photo. This was in the Bahamas in June. Aahhh. feel the warm!!