Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: December's Daily Weather, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: December's Daily Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December's Daily Weather
music2keep wrote:
Good Afternoon! It's a Blistering 25*! :-D The sun is out & the snow has either blown away or melted (on the roads).

Ric & Rannveig, the buck is last years Va. non-typical trophy. My friends DB bagged it about 30 miles from here. I can't remember the stats for it, but if you went on line you may find it. Deer that large are fairly tough eatin'; the smaller ones are not nearly as tough. So we just get the small ones. I think Brian lucked up, but then again he may have had some divine intervention ~ he's a preacher.
Pixie that is just the right amount of snow to make things beautiful! Gorgeous! It tends to make things warm & toasty inside, too. :-))
Sharon, things seem to be chilly for ya, but have no fear...I do believe it will warm up! There's a Heat Wave comin'!
Ric, there's bamboo at the Trout Lodge. I think it's so neat looking. Makes for an interesting looking wind break...does it really work?
Rannveig & Sharon you guys always manage to get some great sky pix...I'm gonna have to practice somemore. But what I am determined to do is to get some night time snow pix!

Here's another pic of Brian with his trophy buck...

Joey