Photo by Melody

Michigan Gardening: Where 3 of the new beds are going :o), 1 by pepsidrinker

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pepsidrinker

In reply to: Where 3 of the new beds are going :o)

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Where 3 of the new beds are going :o)
pepsidrinker wrote:
Okay, this 2nd Picture it only shows the east side of dh's garage where my 2nd project is going to go :o)

I will start at the front end corner of the garage and come around where you see the 2 River Birch Trees and the Rose of Sharon that is in between them, to the back end of the garage. There will be just enough space between project 1 and project 2 for dh to mow between :o)...

The east side of the garage gets the morning sun, and by the privacy fence, it pretty much gets full sun... (except right up next to the privacy fence itself, it is some what shady in the morning. But gets the afternoon sun... (Hope that makes since to you all)

if you look at both photos you can see the 2 cotton wood trees that are on both mine and the neighbors property... Just west of them you can see my Lilac Bush, I am going to put a boomerrang shape bed with the LB in the middle of it... That is project 3...

Just west of that, behind the garage and shed (the shed sits behind dh's garage, you can't see it) Is where project 4 will be going, Not sure if I want all my poppies to go there or my grasses.

Hope you enjoy! Connie