Photo by Melody

Wildlife: OMG - They're All Back!!! Welcome Home, Heidi!, 1 by liebran

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright liebran

In reply to: OMG - They're All Back!!! Welcome Home, Heidi!

Forum: Wildlife

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of OMG - They're All Back!!!    Welcome Home, Heidi!
liebran wrote:
I had just thought about those heavy gloves today--the ones that animal catchers use. I think if you had those on, it might be alright to try one of the long biscuits. I still haven't seen my girl (that I call Sadie), but every morning the food has disappeared, except what she doesn't like. She is very neat. Her water bowl and food bowls are always left in the same place on the wooden platform for them. The other day, I put a nectarine in one small space on the platform. The next morning, all the food was gone--except the nectarine. When I picket it up, I noticed that she had taken a bite out of the other side--instead of just dropping it down in the dirt, she put it right back on the platform where it was. I thought that was very neat of her. Anyhow, find out where you can get those heavy gloves (does anybody know?). They might be a little suspicious of the "grabber" thing. It is soo nice to hear they are still back. Did you watch the video of the guy feeding the coons in his house and his wife doing the video? He said to one "get up here" and it jumped right up in his lap. I am wondering if those were wild coons, and if the couple got a rabies shot. Who knows. Nice hearing about the kids again. Karen (PS the picture is where I set up her dinner-down near the woods.)