Photo by Melody

Trees, Shrubs and Conifers: Man facing charges for injuring vegetation, 1 by terryr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright terryr

In reply to: Man facing charges for injuring vegetation

Forum: Trees, Shrubs and Conifers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Man facing charges for injuring vegetation
terryr wrote:
500 plus 200 = 700. I'm not sure where the wrong addition comes in Guy? Tell them what I said when I saw said tree. Go on Guy, tell them. And the only magic moment for me was when I was in shock and pointed while exclaiming to everyone within, oh I dunno, say 100 miles, that you had 2 mimosa tree's and not 1.

You've done more than anyone in our state to curtail the production of such species, yet you have one of the worst offenders on your land. It's documented as being an invasive species in zone 6a, and there you are in zone 5b. Winters are warmer.....???

I think the people who need to give it up, are the poor Y team members. They don't stand a chance against us far superior X's.

Oh and Patrick. The second tree is not a spawn of the first tree. It was given to Goey by a friend of his who's a past president of the Illinois Nurserymen's Association. So, I guess that makes it all right?

Here's 1 photo I took of the beast tree. I blacked out the face of the grower, but since you're so proud of it, perhaps I should post the original? I've also got a picture of the beast tree with a bloom. Wanna see that?