Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: A Roof Top Container... but then everything is up here, 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: A Roof Top Container... but then everything is up here

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of A Roof Top Container... but then everything is  up here
GordonHawk wrote:
Bec.. yes it is a great city to live in... almost impossible to visit though... unless you do it alot... there would be too much not to miss to just come once...or twice..well drop me a line if you are comming... I'll get you a personal roof tour.. and your complementary beverage..
Sticks n ...yes.. if it's about 85*.. the roof will make it to 145*.. when it was over 100* this summer... it only got up to 155* .....the windblowing over it ..is like a convection oven..talk about sorocco
ctimdel.. Thanks... well here's a planter picture...sorry no view shots with it... more will be comming... I've got a pile of my best performers in the front spaces... [ best to shoot to the city in captureing their flowering ] and they are about to blast away into flower bliss.. [Brug Cypress Gardens anda plumeria... and perhaps a pile of flowers from the brug... herrenhauser garten..although she is reputed to be a poor flowerer... she's grown to a gigantic size.. and is growing so well... but not a bud yet... but hope springs eternal] Thankfully ...Gordon
Gordon