Rocky Mountain Gardening: Hello!, 1 by jio1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jio1

In reply to: Hello!

Forum: Rocky Mountain Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Hello!
jio1 wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I kinda knew what I was getting into -- Revie introduced me to the manta chanted by folks like us: enableenableenable! ("Of course you can buy that plant! And should!!") LOL! Since I'm on disability and taking the summer off (need to figure out what I want to do when I grow up; have worked fulltime since I was 15 and either gone to school or taken a 2nd job or both all these years -- could it be *that's* why I'm on disability?? LOL!), I do spend a *lot* of time sitting in my oversized chair staring out at the balcony and the landscaping beyond. Am on the 4th/top floor and the trees are mature so no one can see into my apartment or the balcony -- great for gardening in jammies -- unless I'm right at the railing. The balcony faces south and the entire south wall of the apt is glass so the plants do well inside over-winter. Have posted more on Flickr -- and I know what y'all mean -- I have dial-up and uploading can be a real PITA! Will post a couple here too.