Photo by Melody

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your neighborhood?, 1 by Janett_D

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Janett_D

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your neighborhood?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your neighborhood?
Janett_D wrote:
Someone opened the dams up above, to say it rain buckets doesn't cover it :0))
I don't have a rain gauge so I don't know how much we got so far but I have an inch of water on half my front yard and """I live on the top of a hill !!!!
The day before yesterday we had thunder and lightning. Poor Tayson was so scared he hid under the kitchen table. He wouldn't eat or didn't even dare to lay down. Normally he goes down in the basement but the lightning lit up the whole house, so sadly his "safe spot" didn't make him feel safe with THAT much lightning going on.

Before the rain started on the Aug 2 I heard a racket going on on the former gasstation. went up and checked and there was the Chickenfarms delivery truck. they have a few deliveries around the year and this is one of their meeting stops. They where a month early and I had only 10 bucks on me. I asked the guy if he would sell me two brown chicks for 10 bucks and he did. So took one under each arm and went home. OOOOH the look on Taysons face when he saw the new addition ROTFLOL he hate birds. He have had a hard time accepting Gonzo and now (temporary in with Gonzo) there is two even bigger birds invading "HIS" space.

Temp is down to 65 F. they predict sun at the middle of today.

They are between 17-20 weeks old