Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Perennials: Flowerbed photos 5 a continuation..............., 1 by grampapa

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright grampapa

In reply to: Flowerbed photos 5 a continuation...............

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Flowerbed photos 5 a continuation...............
grampapa wrote:
murmur, everything in the collage is from the Fairy Garden. I don't have a good pic of the whole garden in bloom because it's full of bermuda grass. I should do a new collage. Anita introduced me to this software and I did buy it, but I made this one before the purchase so it has their notation on the images. It is a copper trellis, with an 'Arctic Queen' clematis. I had a 'Dr Ruppel', too, but it didn't make it thru the winter. My intent was to have all copper 'accessories' and let them patina naturally (can 'patina' be a verb?). I bought a copper solar birdbath, which is lovely, but it goes dry in about 2 hours so isn't too practical and I haven't moved it out there. as I said, it's a work in progress. it's real purpose is to attract hummingbirds and butterflies, and it is also supposed to be dominated by pinks & purples, but the whites/yellows I put in for accents are doing much better

what all do you have growing in yours? any close-ups you can share?
edit to add: love to see some of your fairies...there's only glimpses. we have other fairy lovers on this forum as well

here's one of mine that show the progress from the beginning, the last one includes the bermuda grass ;-)

This message was edited Jul 30, 2006 7:34 AM