Photo by Melody

Georgia Gardening: How'd you choose your screen name?, 1 by teateacher

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright teateacher

Subject: How'd you choose your screen name?

Forum: Georgia Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of How'd you choose your screen name?
teateacher wrote:
I was asked the question... and I'd love to hear your stories too. I'll start..... Let's see how many we can get on the Georgia Gardening forum.

"Teateacher" I would love to tell you a wonderful and creative story about how I came by the name.. but there is not one to tell. I don't drink coffee. Never could acquire a taste for it so I finally quit trying. I tell people I'm not old enough for coffee, but my granddaughter (in middle school) loves to drink it, so I'm starting to back off my "age" excuse. I just don't like it!

I am~was~couldbe~mightbe?again~someday a school teacher and my 'fix' is iced tea. I don't drink as much of it as I carry around. DH says I nurse it and should drink it from a sippie cup, because I'm seldom seen without a glass of it in my hand and if I get in my car to go anywhere, I have a glass with me. It is not unusual for one glass to still be 3/4 full after 3 or 4 hours of sitting on my desk.... and it's also not unusual for me to have 2 or 3 half glasses at my house when I'm home all day. I think I'm addicted to the 'idea' of having tea. Anyway, that's how the name came about. I have the same name on Ebay too... When I first subscribed to Dave's Garden, I didn't know anything about it, and was skeptical of putting my real name in. If I had it to do again... I'd just tell you my name is SHARON!

This message was edited Jun 2, 2006 10:06 PM

This message was edited Jun 2, 2006 10:10 PM