Photo by Melody

Trees, Shrubs and Conifers: Weeping Norway Spruce with WHITE or CREAM new growth????, 1 by conifers

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright conifers

In reply to: Weeping Norway Spruce with WHITE or CREAM new growth????

Forum: Trees, Shrubs and Conifers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Weeping Norway Spruce with WHITE or CREAM new growth????
conifers wrote:
(Writing in notebook: Guy-Juniperus rigida 'Pendula' - scionwood May 2006) - Just kidding! Super-spectacular plant, Guy.

I like the part about peeing in my pants best, I'd say that very well describes my insanity earlier. You weren't fooled though...which is half the reason I joined this website. Not only were you a great "Guy" to a large crowd, you knew what you were talking about. Plus, you weren't a "fighter". I hope that doesn't come across as too cheesy, or "too likable"/"stalker" weirdo-guy, but what the heck, a man's gotta say sometimes what's on his mind and besides, people don't give to many compliments anymore either.

Equil, I saw your 'Whipcord'(s). I have an impartial attraction to them currently, which I'm sure is exactly the opposite, I think you'd suspect to hear, but that's just my gig at the moment. Don' listen to me though. I haven't had much if any experience with them other than a woman from Indiana talking about them last year on gardenweb (her's had cones) and just how she was in love with the couple she had, and her photos. The final outcome of that conversation if I remember correctly , or at least a very large part of it, was that 'Whipcord' was going to look similar in appearance to Thuja occidentalis 'Filiformis' - which I have a photo of, so will show. Pines fpr some unknown reason have been intensley on my mind lately, but I did get these two conifers recently (Spruces): Picea omorika 'Pendula Bruns' and Picea engelmmannii 'Blue Angel' from Bob Fincham of mail-order Coenosium Gardens located in the state of Wasington. (photos to follow)

Take care Equil,

Good thread.

Dax

Thuja occidentalis 'Filiformis' - Bickelhaupt Arb. Clinton, IA - March 04.