Photo by Melody

Trees, Shrubs and Conifers: Weeping Norway Spruce with WHITE or CREAM new growth????, 1 by plymouthgarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plymouthgarden

In reply to: Weeping Norway Spruce with WHITE or CREAM new growth????

Forum: Trees, Shrubs and Conifers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Weeping Norway Spruce with WHITE or CREAM new growth????
plymouthgarden wrote:
Hi Dax - This tag is on the Home Depot, Lowes & Walmart in my area. This came from HD, and NO one there knew anything about their stock - I usually am lucky to even run into someone actually WORKING in the nursery! If I can find anything about it - I will let you know. Isn't it great?! When it stops raining here (it's been raining for a week and they expect it to rain ALL week) I will go out to see if it has another tag - so far as I see it's just that one hang-tag which doesn't list any cultivar name. Have you ever seen anything like this? Should I go buy the other ones? I guess that would be a little insane...but then again....!!

One question - the staking - how exactly does one do that? I've never done that - is there a website that gives directions?

Thanks for your help - this was my "evergreen" year - I've been a sort of hosta, & giant shade plant maniac for a while - now I'm moving into the front & side yard where there's sun.

Here's a pic of what's in the back yard - thus my obsession with large leaved plants!

Kara