Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Perennials: what is story on Peachy Keen, 1 by Shadyfolks

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Shadyfolks

In reply to: what is story on Peachy Keen

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of what is story on Peachy Keen
Shadyfolks wrote:
Oz,

This would still be quite a hike from W &G, I'm not sure but guessing about an hour.
I found them at Petitti's Garden Center, large volumn garden center. http://www.petittigardencenter.com/ The owner, Angelo has a show on a local radio station every Saturday morning. They have two very large & VERY ($$$) nice retail stores and then they have these 'satelite' stores with Sears at the mall. I had gone to their main store in Strongsville, OH when I found Peachy Keen. Petitti's is very pricey for me. I am on their mailing list and receive coupons, They wanted $20 for one plant. Well, in their spring mailing they had two $10 off $20 or more coupons, one for April and one for May. I drove across town twice to pick them up, but got em for $10 each! Thank heavens gas wasn't $3/gallon at the time.

It's a damp and foggy morning so the light is not be the best in these pictures. The little white spots is moisture on the leaves.

The following pictures were taken this morning one of each plant. They are planted about 16" apart.