Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: Do you think we're going to have another frost?, 1 by babybluesntn

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright babybluesntn

In reply to: Do you think we're going to have another frost?

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Do you think we're going to have another frost?
babybluesntn wrote:
Well, mine is in a HUGE pot and its definitely blooming size--its at least 5' tall. I do water daily in the summer as it does dry out, but I haven't been fertilizing as often as I should...I'm sure that's the problem. I have been using Algoflash and I also got some STINKY fish emulsion but I can't stand the odor...the plants probably like it tho'! I'll try fertilizing more and see if that doesn't help.
That Charles Grimaldi brug is gorgeous!!! I would love to have that one, but I dare not buy anything else to overwinter in the garage since we no longer have our full unfinished basement...until I get a greenhouse that is!! LOL its always something to get our gardener's money isn't it? But, hey, it could be worse...we could be addicted to drugs or alcohol or shoe shopping!!! I told my new DH that he doesn't realize how lucky he is that I am not a clothes/shoe shopaholic...only daylilies and flowers!!

Here is a picture of a Firespike...one of you were asking about what they looked like on another thread recently. I bought this in Fla.-hummers love it!