Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Florida Gardening: Meet Daisy Mae Pickemup!, 1 by Dogzilla

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Dogzilla

Subject: Meet Daisy Mae Pickemup!

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Meet Daisy Mae Pickemup!
Dogzilla wrote:
As some of you know, I finally came to my senses (as AmaryllisGal put it) and bought myself a plant-haulin' truck. Since her primary purpose will be to support my gardening addiction, I've named her Daisy Mae Pickemup. You can call her Daisy when you meet her at the roundup. She's a very good truck and is being kind to me as I learn to drive a stick shift on her. (Almost got it down pat! I'm nearly safe in traffic!) The previous owner, who is moving Up North Somewhere, also had a tree he didn't know what to do with, so Daisy has already hauled her first plant home! Whoo-hoo! Goooo Daisy!

I'm posting this because Daisy needs a theme song. I need to play a song that will get us both pumped up and in a mood to get dirty. So far, I'm leaning toward "Wild Flower" by The Cult, with the theme from "Green Acres" running a close second. I briefly considered "Dog and Butterfly" by Heart, but rejected it as too mellow. So that's your assignment. While I prefer metal, I like most all rock and roll, country and western songs need not apply, unless they are especially hilarious or relevant to a gardening girl with a truck. Please post your suggestions for Daisy's theme song.