Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Water Gardening: How many ponders are out there ?? List your names - Update!, 1 by TraciS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright TraciS

In reply to: How many ponders are out there ?? List your names - Update!

Forum: Water Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of How many ponders are out there ?? List your names - Update!
TraciS wrote:
Judy,
Well, I promise to post a pic of us in our Rubber Boots and covered in brown Algae and Leaves. As well as a pic of the pond once I get it atleast presentable. Right now the water is still so murky it would just look like a fancy mud hole. And also, For my Imported Blue Koi, I plan to try and catch it and as many as possible whenever I get more leaves out and do a 1/2-3/4 partial water change. I already have my big Rubbermaid container out there ready and waiting for them. And, I plan on catching the Blue, and my Solid Yellow Koi, and all of the multi-colors, and all of the goldfish-comets. So I'll take as many pic's as possible. I am excited to get to see them so up close as well!!! We are going to buy a bigger net tomorrow. And I have a ? I bought a Black Moor the same time I bought the Imported Blue. I was told it was certainly a pond fish, and I would see it periodically up until this past fall. Ofcourse, I haven't messed w/any of them since the cold weather. But are they pretty hardy, or do they not do as well in the cold? I am gonna fish for him/her w/the net too. But, I just wondered if they aren't as hardy as koi.
This is a pic of my Loving husband and myself at his company Christmas Party. We had a Blast as usual !! I think he is absolutely Gorgeous and I will post the pics of me in my rubber boots and covered in Brown Algae from head to toe asap. And a good pic of the pond and waterfall as soon as we get done w/ Spring cleaning.

Thanks,
Traci S

This message was edited Mar 20, 2005 4:28 PM