Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning, not sure if Dianne is getting this rainy weather, hope not. More like a mist, just enough to keep me in until it clears later this afternoon.

Susan, that is one heck of a schedule you keep, i so hope weather for your camping trip warms up. I know I should know answer to this is your rv now gone from your house? If i remember correctly you will be using a tent, that is hard going on those poor bones.

How exciting is that Deb, you sure are raking 8n the points on all your beauties, champions they are. Are you going to Westminster? Always nice to meet up with old friends, time together is never long enough.Was quite a trip to Dallas, you didn’t do drive in one day did you? you must be exhausted, cleaning the vehicle can wait.

I’ve taken a leisurely bath, did the bedroom, and now looking through fabrics that Linda dropped off for me while having a coffee. Going to have to tell people I can no longer take in fabrics, nowhere to put them, am unable to sew and the kiddies, well not sure how much longer i can teach them so better to go to somewhere that can use them.. see that someone who can use it.

Shower was wonderful