Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!, 1 by momcat

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright momcat

In reply to: Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/what did I learn today? Come join in, there is always a welcome to newcomers!
momcat wrote:
That quilt is so cute, Betty. Such a treasure!
Your camping trip sounds like fun, Susan! Have a good time!
Enjoy your vacation Pat! So nice to get kids together. They all seem to have such busy lives, I know mine are hard to get together for anything.

Went to Dallas last weekend for some Afghan Specialty shows. These were held in a pretty park just north of Dallas. The winds and the rain last weekend were something else! One of my puppies won Best Puppy, so that was a surprise. Got to catch up with a bunch of friends, some came up from Florida, others were in from California and Colorado. Long days, but, good times. And, a longer drive home on Sunday. Still trying to recover, get caught up with laundry, etc. My car looks like a homeless person lives in it.